6 June 2012

My week, with instagram

I always think I have hit some kind of magical jackpot when I find beautiful words and quotes that I can apply to my everyday life so when I stumbled upon the following quote from H Jackson Brown Jr I knew it was something that had to be shared. The advice is beautiful and so easily applied if you have conviction to want to live it so this is my weeks' words accompanying my photos from Instagram. P.s I actually adore seeing other posts on blogs with a round up of Instagram pics - I think its such a great way to get a sneak peek in to how others view life. P.p.s You can follow me on Instagram at annabelle3


21 Suggestions for Success

  1. Marry the right person. This one decision will determine 90% of your happiness or misery.
  2. Work at something you enjoy and that’s worthy of your time and talent.
  3. Give people more than they expect and do it cheerfully.
  4. Become the most positive and enthuasitc person you know.
  5. Be forgiving of yourself and others.
  6. Be generous.
  7. Have a grateful heart.
  8. Persistance. Persistance. Persistence.
  9. Discipline yourself to save money on even the most modest salary.
  10. Treat everyone you meet like you want to be treated.
  11. Commit yourself to constant improvement.
  12. Commit yourself to quality.
  13. Understand that happiness is not based on possessions, power, prestige, but on relationships with people you love and respect.
  14. Be loyal.
  15. Be honest.
  16. Be a self starter.
  17. Be decisive even if it means you’ll sometimes be wrong.
  18. Stop blaming others. Take responsibility for every area of your life.
  19. Be bold & couragoes. When you look back on your life, you’ll regreat the things you didn’t do more than the ones you did.
  20. Take good care of those you love.
  21. Don’t do anything that wouldn’t make your mum proud. 













21 comments:

  1. These photos are beautiful!
    I really liked :))
    xx Iza

    vintageiz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are so gorgeous, especially the last one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post, you might like to check out my blog I'm holding a GIVEAWAY!! xoxo
    http://gorgeoushearts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. mmmmmm The Hangout, I'm looking forward to a nice warm beverage from there! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these pictures and success suggestions, especially nr 13! Happy Wednesday xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally agree with all the points listed especially honesty ..great post

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pictures and even better words of wisdom!

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute pics - love the lake one!

    xxx
    www.ladyalamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are such beautiful photos! I love the serene landscape ones. Beautiful post, great advice to try to live by! Your blog is so lovely =)

    xoxo,
    Suzie Q
    www.StyleCueBySuzieQ.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love every one of those points - you have the best and most inspirational blog posts!! And, i love these photos. So true that i love getting a glimpse into someone’s everyday life. It’s great to see people dressed up and fun events, but it’s also more intimate with everyday photos. I think i need to post more of mine because i snap pictures everyday!

    xo Julia, everything-pretty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Naw Julia thank you so much! This space is just my little inspiration ground to spill pretty pictures, whats on my mind and advice so I always love hearing people actually enjoy visiting it :) I agree though - nothing better than getting a little look in to peoples 'everyday' photos, which we can do through instagram now! xx

      Delete
  11. You know how much I adore these quotes. In fact, I've taken to copying and pasting on a soft copy right on my desktop so that I can read them everyday. Thank you for the inspiring words.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome - so glad you enjoyed them :) x

      Delete
  12. love the pics. how do we know if we have met the right person or not..?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Melindaaaa - you've inspired me to write an article for you! I will do a whole post on my opinion of this, I have one thats for sure :) Stay tuned xx

      Delete
  13. I love instagram, even worse I'm addicted to it! It sort of captures all that quick and beautiful moment which are to fleeting for normal camera!
    Your photo's are amazing, full of life and natural beauty!

    Xx

    Alexandra

    www.fashion-bridge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. great photos!! looks like an amazing relaxing week :))

    ReplyDelete
  15. I absolutely love #2, it's so important! Love seeing visual bits and pieces of people's lives! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love all of these, each and everyone is true!

    No worries on the travel packing tips.... I almost have it down to a fine art given we're traveling so much at the moment. I think I was even writing them when I was on a plane before it took off. Hope you're having a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great suggestions :') thank you for sharing them!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...