27 May 2011

Winter Warm up - Scarves are my new Black



I really don’t think anyone can go past a good scarf, but I am especially guilty. My purchases of scarves has increased since having to travel back and forth to Canberra for my job, as I don’t like wearing the same scarf twice in one week (that’s just my excuse for extra purchases anyway).
If I am not feeling particularly creative outfit wise & am opting for some jeans and a top, throwing on a patterned scarf always gives a little more za za zoo to what I’m wearing.
Below are 2 scarves I love at different ends of the pricing spectrum. One is from Cotton On and the other from Mimco.

MIMCO (Latino Cable Wrap) - $129

I love the colour with this one, and how warm it would keep you in the heart of Winter.

COTTON ON (Zebra Pattern) - $14.95

I love the animal print on this one and would throw this one on to give my outfit more of a statement.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...