1. Mantra Bands of love - little divine reminders nestled right there on your wrist; "Breathe" "Carpe Diem" & "live what you love" are my favourite must haves.
2. Spirited by Rachel MacDonald & Tara Bliss - I am yet to download and read it as I am saving it for my week long retreat in Bali next week, but I have seen the online love for this book and am SO excited to sink my soul in to it. You will love it too I know it.
3. The time you have - my babe 'the other Anna O' calling it as it is BIG TIME by sharing a video about the time you have on earth...what are you going to do today to make it worthwhile? P.s her blog in general is amazing so hang out on there for other gem's of inspiration.
4. This divine outfit by Erin Louise - and all her subsequent pieces. Erin has been a love of mine for-ev-ah (my very first local aus designer crush) and I spent a lot of my time and pennies on her site, so I am gifting her brilliance to you now. You're welcome.
5. My soul sista's new website which is launching within 24 hours. This is HUGE. Exponetital I tell you. I got a back end look last night and it is all encompassing. She goes through how to live a true life of your own design and shares so much insight love and guidance on there. You're going to LOVE it. Trust me.
6. Forty Days of Dating - make yourself a hot cup of peppermint tea and cuddle in for a solid few hours as once you start reading this website it's hard to stop. Two friends, giving dating a go, recording their efforts. They have completed the 40 days now and so it's all on the blog. Check.it.out.
Happy browsing sweet soul. It's Wednesday too so just do a little check in on where you're at with how you're feeling and what you're accomplishing this week? Not happy with anything? Today is the day to change that.