I'm going to be honest and let you in on a little secret. Sometimes, after a really hard week where I've been stressed or upset or feel way overwhelmed or if I've experienced all three, I will say aloud I wish I was different. I wish I didn't want so much out of life or I wish I didn't have big goals or I wish I could just be ok with not wanting everything and more out of life. It might sound stupid or crazy but nonetheless I say it. I do however generally have one very sympathetic Mr M in front of me who will always smile, cuddle me and remind me that wishing and wanting everything and more out of life is who I am and tomorrow is a new day. And his right. Everytime. And the next day when I wake up and look at my list of yearly and life goals or think of our big Europe trip or get prepared to fly back out for a crazy week in Parliament where I'll average 3-4 hours sleep a night I realise this is the life I want, the life I choose and the life I actively participate in and really, I would never have it any other way. Life is a fickle thing but it's our thing and no matter what I know we are all blessed to be here - so here is my weeks round up of Instagram pics that show you the world through my eyes.
p.s I'm doing the Photo a day challenge this May and am loving it. Are you doing it? Be sure to leave me your instagram name in the comments section so I can follow you
1. What's on my current bedside table - Amazing book and my iPad (neither I could live without)
2. Delicious coffee from Mr M & I's local coffee shop - it was the morning of Mr M's birthday!
3. Home made pizza and red wine night at Mr M & I's house - so delicious
4. Red wine + me after a long day at work
5. My beautiful 5 year old cat Tarzan keeping watch over me on my rug in my study
6. Beautiful sunrise in Perth whilst walking the Canning Hwy / Manning Rd bridges
7. My outfit from Saturday night - such a fun night = too much red wine + lot's of dancing