16 April 2012

Pinterest Loves

I had the perfect weekend by relaxing standards. There was lots of sleep catch up, long walks, Europe bookings and quality couch time with Mr M, topped off with a BBQ last night with good friends and cold cider. I had wanted to sink my teeth in to some little DIY projects Ive been dying to get around to but it seems finding accommodation for our upcoming Europe trip took the priority spot again. As we head in to another week full of unknowns, to do lists, meetings and dinner dates, here is what is catching my eye this week on Pinterest.

It's starting to get colder here in Perth (by my standards anyway) & I can't wait to start rugging up in warm winter knits and furs (faux of course)


I would love to do my room in all white with pops of colour only coming from beautiful fresh flowers displayed near big window sills


I read this over the weekend and fell in L.O.V.E - it gave me immediate inspiration to stay strong with all my big hopes and dreams and turn my own cants in to cans




Ever since my Bali getaway and my daily morning banana pancakes I crave them constantly


I saw this dainty hearts garland and immediately knew I have to add this to my DIY 'to do' list. I would use the pages of an old love story



16 comments:

  1. Everywhere I turn there are reminders of how amazing pinterest is! I loveeee the last picture - so pretty and simple

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I love how you always inspire me with these pics :) Keep warm :)
    xoxo Eve.h

    ReplyDelete
  3. the room looks so cozy and the pancakes soooo good :)


    http://fashion-gourmet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty pictures, the perfect anecdote for the Monday blues...love the cut-out hearts :)
    I was wondering how cold does Winter in Perth get?

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE pinterest! You found some great things! I could eat pancakes everyday too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooo great picks! I redid my room mainly white with teal pops and I adore it :) thanks for your kind words about my sprain xxoo

    Tasia

    ReplyDelete
  7. That DIY heart project is just too cute!

    XO
    www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the quote.. perfect.
    So you're planning a trip to Europe? Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  9. love all white rooms, they feel so open and classy

    -jessica
    http://runninginsideus.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that quote... AND, i really want to make that garland. I'm thinking about a new wooden headboard for my head, and I think this garland would look pretty hanging above it. I think you've inspired me :)

    xo everything-pretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. The dainty heart garland is too cute - I love that! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. pinterest is seriously one of the best inspiration sources out there!!! i'm totally obsessed with that site!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. thanks for sharing!!
    i love the white bedroom!!

    http://prettibutterfly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the cutout hearts!

    -Samantha

    http://thisfashionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fun pins! Love the all white bedroom!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.oliveandanarrow.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. those pancakes look sooo yummy that i want some right now haha love the Diy idea might try it :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...