12 July 2011

And then there was 3...

[ Beth & bump at 38 weeks ] 


It is with immense pride & excitement I can announce I am an Auntie to my amazing sister’s new little girl – Delila Grace. You hear of how you instantly fall in love as a new mum, but any other Aunty’s out there can relate when I say you also fall in to instant Auntie love too and I also have a new understanding of the word bias, and truly believe she is the most beautiful little baby I have ever come across.


My  sister went through an unimaginable 33 hours of labour, but Delila you’re here now & I can’t wait to be the best Auntie for you possible.

[ Sleeping beauty ]

[ The little bella with her gold engraved bracelet - for when she's a little bigger of course ] 

[ Her staring up at me for the first time - I was muffling my squeals of delight! ]

[ 12 days old and getting cuter by the day ]


[ My fav picture of my sister and Delila - snapped on her first visit to mine, sleeping peacefully after a feed ]

Congratulations Beth & Jay on the new arrival of your beautiful little girl and making your new family of 3. 

x x x

[ My first hold of my new beautiful little niece ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...