24 July 2013

My Happiness List

I have some big/scary/exciting/ohmygodamIreallydoing this news that I will be sharing in this space next week - I'm not pregnant mum sorry - and until I can ground this energy that I am feeling from it all and focus on pouring my heart and soul in to a post that explains my next steps on my self fulfilling purpose and journey I want to fill your day with other things that are incredibly high on my Happiness List. 

Breakfast date with soul friends


















I consider myself incredibly, oh so mucho blessed with the beautiful woman (& men) I have surrounding me in life. They're soulful, loving, supporting, kind, creative, funny - all the things you want your peeps to be like in your tribe, and I've got em. Mix those kind of souls with my favourite meal of the day - breakfast - and you have some of the best dates life could ever serve up. The past weekends I've packed my Saturday & Sundays full to the brim with soulful catch ups - & food - with my beautiful friends and it couldn't make me more filled with love and utter gratitude for who I have in my life. A divine date on the beach on a sunny Winters day with my friend who is a shining beacon of love, warmth and light set my whole weekend off on the right foot, backed up with an overdue brekky date with my 3 girlfriends I went to uni with who rock my world - no wonder I wake with so much gratitude. 

For you: Book a breakfast date with some of your favourite people with no plans after so you can just sit and enjoy the food, the laughter and the company. Breakfast places in Perth I adore; Moore & Moore cafe Fremantle, CNR Cafe in Northbridge, and the above view in the left picture was served up from Bib & Tucker on Leighton Beach whilst the right yummy goodness can be ordered at the sexy as fuck Gordon St Garage (go the porridge with quinoa and maple syrup you know you want to) 

Being a speaker at our weekly Wellness Wednesdays 


I had this big goal plastered on my vision board that I always thought would happen, but would just come later. You know, once I had more experience, once I'd done more courses, when I developed my story more - just, later. As with all things of the heart though, the universe had other plans and the last 3 months has seen my dream on my vision board leap off the page and in to reality. I get to stand in front of 70 - 100 people on a Wednesday with other members of my incredible team and share my story on how I'm currently rocking it - how I earnt my residual income so fast, what nutritional cleansing is all about, and how if you choose for life to be easy it is. 

For you: If you're interested in coming along one week, we hold them every Wednesday at Leighton Beach Surf Life Saving Club and best of all they're FREE. So you have nothing to lose everything to gain and I'd LOVE to meet some of my readers (p.s I'm off to Vegas next week however so will be back on 14th August to speak at them again (more rev'd up than evahhhhh) 

My Angel Cards + Bang on Readings






















I share very rarely in this space the side to me that is quite spiritually connected and in tune with messages and feelings from mine and others guides. The more I find I am aligning with my purpose the stronger the connection is getting. A beautiful beautifullll girlfriend of mine Lee - who has her own bangin' space found here - bought me my very own pack of Angel Therapy cards to work with and I had some spare hours on Sunday to do some readings. As I said at the start of this post, there is a LOT going on in life that has come about from a huge decision I will share next week but sitting to channel some energy and asking the question "what is most important for me to focus on to get through this next phase" I pulled Base Chakra. BOOM. Thank you Angels, your Anna girl is listening. 

Base Chakra: Choose only positive thoughts to describe your home, career, and finances as your words determine your outcome. This card indicates that you're focused on your material needs, such as desiring more money. It's emperative that you use only positive words and phrases to describe your current situation. Affirm your desires as already being a reality, and avoid worry. The Base Chakra, located at the bottom of your spinal column, is the energy center that governs your feelings about your material needs. To open your flow of Divine manifestations, imagine yourself inhaling and sending healing light to the base of your spine. Since every worry is a prayer, drawing to you that which you're worrying about, notice and replace worries with prayers and affirmations. Call upon the angels to boost your faith and confidence, which are two magical ingredients in conscious manifestations.

For you: Take some time to connect to who you are and what makes you truly happy. I suggest getting in a quiet space, lighting some candles and meditating or writing (or both) and just allowing whatever comes to come up. Imagine living a life of your perfect days. What does that look like? How does it feel? Write it down. Just take some time for YOU this week. Have a bath, eat dinner by candlelight, book a date with your loved one. Connect back to you and your source.

This quote from my girl Danielle LaPorte



Because I loved it so much it made my heart pound. Isn't  it powerful? Beautifully raw and overwhelmingly powerful. It is through pain that we discover the JOY of living. I get, more than you'll ever know that life can give you curveballs, hell, it can even be, dare I say it...shit. You will have off days, dark weeks and bleak months...but its what you do to get yourself out of those moments that shows true character and personal growth. 

To not be anything but soulfully grateful for every breathe that we breath and day that we have to live does life a dishonour. We are all powerful beyond measure. By living and being a part of this earth. Even on the days when you think you don't feel like it, or are too tired, or can't be bothered, or let sadness overcome you - be grateful. That you're still here, a part of life, living, connected, resilient. 

I recently heard "If you are not making someone else's life better, you're wasting your time" and I adored it. 

How are you showing up in life?? Are you vibrating love? Connecting to a positive energy? Are you attracting abundance and love and success in to your life? If you're not, look at what you're thinking, what are your actions? What do you do in each day? 

We are all here to make a difference. I want you to be a shining example of love and happiness and it starts with working on YOU. 

Relaxing weekends / Wedding Venue Scoping 



































There is much a buzz in the future Mr & Mrs Richards household (that's us eep) as we are getting seriously serious about booking in our wedding venue. Morgs was starting to get confused (and I think a little worried) when I still hadn't really started looking at where we were going to promise our forevers to. The thing is though, I just knew that when it happened it would happen and what is meant to be will always be. This past weekend was when it happened and as I always imagined it to be, it was. We made a relaxing day trip down south to look at a place - that also just happens to have been in my family for 6 generations. We think we might have just settled on our venue. Think rustic, romantic charm, barn, sprawling grass for games, 200 rose bushes and olive and oak trees surrounding the exact spot where we potentially will say our I do's. It was a really surreal moment and having Morgs energy and excitement around me was such a beautiful moment for me. This whole wedding thing is exciting, but the fact I get to marry my souls other half and have him forever is the part that is really making me excited - and to be honest really quite emotional. I have welcomed and allowed calm, love, peace and flow in to any and all plans we make for the wedding and the day was just perfect. Laughs, looks of 'ohmygodwearereallygettingmarried and moments where I had to pinch myself when Morgs was getting SO excited about exactly where we could get photos if here was where we get married. Let's just say my heart is literally bursting from love.
_________________________________________________________________________________

Your turn beautiful. What are some of the things on your happiness list right now?? I'd love to hear whats lighting you up, engaging you in life and keeping your belly and heart full of gratitude. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi, just a moment back I was searching for the information On Messages On Hold and now I am here. So much information, really well executed blog. This is really informative and I will for sure refer my friends the same. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go girl! You are such an inspiration to me! Xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...