3 July 2013

Links I Love



1. This video from the effervescent & soulfully beautiful Miranda Kerr on her morning routine (hint; she shares a kick ass Green Smoothie recipe in it).

2. An article about '5 tips to create a magnificent life '- heart warmingly awesome, and so much wisdom in beautiful simplicity on the how (think reversing a regret you might have if you were dying).

3. This ohmygoditssobeautiful wedding photos that mean even more to me as it's at my families farm (hint; and might also be the venue for Morgs & I's impending wedding eek)

4. Welcome home blog - because everybody needs to go and have a good half an hour cry as you watch soldiers returning from their time serving overseas. This site gets me big time.

5. Turning chaos in to creativity - a beautifully written and raw article on turning those moments of overwhelm and chaos in to creativity instead. The lovely Claire from 'This is life blood' is the amazing author behind this little nugget of gold.


1 comment:

  1. Those wedding photos....I DIE! Pure bliss. And don't even get me started on the bride's dress and headpiece! I can't believe that's your family's farm. Perfect wedding location if you ask me :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...