15 May 2013

Links I love


1. In the midst of Chaos - Do this by Jia Ni Teo ... amazing article, gorgeous girl, a must read. 

2. This photo - because she encapsulates the feeling I want everyday. Free. Empowered. Fun. Exciting. 

3. These ridiculously gorgeous stackable rings - I have ordered m & a to wear on my right ring finger. YES

4. A daddy's letter to his little girl - Read it with huge emotion. Every little girl needs this letter. What a dad x

5. Paid to exist article - Great video for budding entrepreneurs + learning how to stay focused. BOOM.

6. Top 20 Coco Chanel quotes - ever classy, ever darling, ever Chanel .. she always got it SO right. 

Happy internet browsing o'beautiful one xx

1 comment:

  1. I love your site! You will be in our prayers and thoughts! Nice and informative post
    on this topic thanks for sharing with us.Thank you
    epoxy coatings

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...