26 March 2012

My minds organised mess

I have resisted for as long as hard as I could, but alas, my crazy organisational urges have given in. I'm talking about Pinterest people. I heard about it middle of last year, and thought there is no way I need one more online 'thing' to occupy my spare time that is already split between my business, blog, and other social media sites. I resisted, I really did. Sure I used it, constantly, for inspiration, ideas, pretty pictures, but I never wanted my own account where I would see my hours slip away. That all changed a few weeks ago when I couldn't resist any more. I know we all love Pinterest, so I thought I would start a weekly segment where I put up my favourite 'finds' in 5 categories - Fashion, Home Decor, Quotes, Recipies and DIY's. This is my first week so from one Pinterest fan to another, here are 5 things I'm currently l.o.v.i.n.g.

I love everything about this picture & need that bright orange clutch and divine fur coat


Mr M & I have just bought a blackboard for our kitchen, so I'm loving this inspiration for my future kitchen



I fell in love with this quote as I realised me wanting to give up on my big dreams sometimes isn't a sign of weakness, just a sign that they are big.


I have to make these - Caramel Brownies, I found a good recipie here


I'm making these for my office at home & loved finding colour inspiration. Step by Step DIY here


16 comments:

  1. I'm obsessed with Pinterest too! When I first discovered it, I was looking through all the photos for about half a day! :O

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not letting myself do Pinterest... I just don't have time!! But everyone says how amazing it is!

    XO
    www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not a member of Pinterest so I am glad I know bloggers like you to keep me informed :) Love your selection of different pictures. The DIY is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your post and love pinterest! It is one big creative source. So nice to know you will visit Amsterdam! If you need any tips, let me know! The weather is pretty nice today :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fur coat AND caramel brownies? Be still my heart. :)

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those brownies look SERIOUSLY dangerous!!
    velvetcupcakes

    ReplyDelete
  7. Never heard about this but it looks great. Especially the blackboard for kitchen ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That fur coat is to die for! I'm loving your blog girl, I'm your newest follower! I hope you'll follow me back and we can keep in touch. I love discovering new blogs!

    Sarah xoxo
    http://pandorasboxblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love fur coat too !

    www.coffeecreamandthecaffeine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Pinterest... it's such a great way of gathering a whole heap of inspirational things all in one spot, can't wait to see how your boards evolve!

    Thanks for your last comment - I totally agree with you that it's harder to know what to do and do it when it comes to health and wellbeing. It's usually something I disregard entirely (figuring it will work itself out) so the list is a result of strong pushing from all the people I love when they saw the real, unstressed out version of me over the summer in Perth. I figured I had to start with the small and do-able things and will move on when I master those!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love those tissue pompons!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ah pinterest is my procrastination enabler. I usually take a 5 min break during the day.. its strange though because i feel like i go on there and am immediately motivated to work out and be healthy and at the same time cook up a batch of yummy treats!! haha.. great inspiration though!

    xo everything-pretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. i always have urges to go on pinterest...when I have a test to study for. ;p my favorite part is the hair and nail ideas! and now, the food :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVELY PICS:) I really like your blog and will happily follow:)
    If you want som spring mood ala Paris you can check out my blog.
    I wish you a great weekend.

    LOVE Maria at inredningsvis.se
    (Sweden)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Pinterest is awesome! I love it! You can follow me on it too! I really like your blog, it would be nice if you could stop by my blog sometime too :) :)

    www.raindropsofsapphire.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Bekerja dari jauh sering melepaskan kita dari masalah kantor yang normal, tapi lingkungan yang begitu konsentrasi ini dapat membuat kita bekerja kelamaan tanpa henti.

    Sudah pernahkah Anda bekerja tanpa istirahat dan berasa terkuras? Sudah pernahkah Anda alami ngilu otot dan persendian sesudah bekerja kelamaan tanpa istirahat? https://hotbrand-sale.com/ Tidak ambil istirahat dengan teratur bisa mengakibatkan permasalahan otot dan sendi serta mengakibatkan cidera regangan berulang.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...