- The Human spirit.
- That extraordinary spark within everyone that I always think about.
- People amaze me with what they can achieve and the fights they fight through life.
- Is human spirit taught?
- Or is it something you were born with.
- I see little kids every Thursday night who are sicker than sick. Their little bodies riddled with cancer who squeal with delight when we arrive to play with them, who’s smiles are the biggest I’ve ever seen and who’s laughter can be heard for miles down the hall.
- Their courage inspires me impossibly and spark burns brightest of all.
- They are my very definition of an incredible human spirit.
- Little angels.
- I’m learning about strength of character at the moment.
- Everyone on this earth, no matter race, religion, age or issues they have, we are all remarkable.
- We all have our fights to fight.
- We all have our stories wanting to be told.
- We all have a voice that just wants to be heard.
- So fight for the life you know you deserve
- Share your stories that are yearning to be told
- and yell if it means you feel heard.
- I think in life, some things can be taught and some things are just innate within us.
- It is up to you to develop your strength of character and live well.
- Take care of your body and mind, you only have one life to live.
- Think positively, speak positively and live the best life you can.
- We all have a spark inside us that I define as human spirit.
- How brightly do you let yours burn?
12 December 2011
What's on Monday's Mind
by Anna Ogilvie
at 9:11 am