21 July 2011

Splash of Summer on a Winters day


I found this dress today here and couldn't resist buying it - it was love at first site! I have been wanting to change my hair for awhile now from beliage' (dark to light) to just a flat dark but have had no inspiration to do so. Then I found this dress! I am not lucky to be one of those Blonde's who is able to pull of Yellow so now going Brunette* has never been more attractive so I can pull this dress off. I think it will be gorgeous for Warm Summer nights and evening date nights with Mr M, now to just find the perfect shoes ...

*will post a picture when I take the final plunge to the 'dark side' and go Brunette!

3 comments:

  1. the dress is nice:)

    would you like to follow each other?
    An Interesting Distraction

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exciting! You're so daring to go to the dark side! I've been wanting to for years, but I'm afraid it will be too harsh for my fair skin! I love the dress too!

    xx

    Erin @ http://www.trufflesnruffles.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I have that little extra bit of courage as I've done it before - I say to those that are keen but nervous, go try on a brown wig! :) You'll have to let me know if you do ever take the plunge!

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...