23 May 2011

2011 is the Year

Welcome to Lifes Shiny Pretty Things!

I had decided awhile ago I wanted to start a blog to share with people a part of my life & things that I love most. Although I am certainly not terribly interesting or much of anything else I do feel blessed with the life I lead so hope some of my stories, opinions and experiences are as fun for you to read as they have been to live. The blog name came about from being an eternal optimistic & truly believing life is a beautiful gift that I’ll be eternally grateful for, I also wanted a space where I could go to & share with others what catches my eye & inspiration - So enjoy reading about all my lifes..shiny, pretty things xx

1 comment:

  1. Nice Blog!!!

    I'm proud to be first follower and commenter

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...